Wednesday, August 29, 2007

That's What I'm Talkin' About!

If you didn't send me your total miles from June 1st, please add them to the comment section below.

Here's how we stand:

  • Charlie: 440.90


  • Susan: 167.70


  • Terry: 110.13


  • Melisa: 175.00


  • Chris: 323.00


  • Maddy: 278.77


  • Total: 1,495.50


    It's amazing to me that collectively we have gone a long, long way. We are missing miles for some, so I would guess we are closer to 2,000 collective miles in less than three months.

    Awesome Job Peeps!

    3 comments:

    Susan said...

    Yowser!!!! Very impressive. We rock!

    CewTwo said...

    Wow! Way cool!

    No wonder my friends say they can never get a hold of me. I'm always on the run!

    Hmmm... Another form of, "Serenity Now!"

    Irish Blue said...

    Dang, we've done some running! I second Susan, we ROCK!