Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Run Weekend!


Don't eat too much as you enjoy a major game Sunday!

Do run or walk a bit! Leave the distance in a comment!

What a weekend! Lizzie's long run, Tammy's back and an overall great weekend!

Listen, I am finally going to update the Event schedule! Please let me know of any scheduled races you are planning on attending. I know that I will be meeting Jim Redd at the Colorado Marathon in May!

Leave the group a message on what the plans are for 2010!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Okay heads up, got some great news from the doctor... I'm back to train, ended up recently having issues again but i'm good to go! I'll post my total miles on Sunday!

MarathonChris said...

Woo hoo!!!! Welcome back to the road! But won't you need snow shoes to run up there this weekend? or did you just get rain?

lizzie lee said...

20 miles for me 2/6

MarathonChris said...

Nice job, Lizzie! Put me down for 10 miles.

CewTwo said...

Wow, Lizzie - Great job!

Tammy, good news!

I ran 8.75 miles.

Mike W. said...

I ran 14 and we saw two beautiful bald eagles sitting in a tree as we ran along the Mississippi.

Well done everyone else.

Susan said...

10 miles for me.

ShirleyPerly said...

Tammy, so good to hear from you. Glad you will be back posting miles.

Lizzie, great job on your 20 miler!

I ran 5 miles today after a 30-mile bike ride, AKA brick workout. First one of the year.

Tammy said...

Feels so good to be Back Shirley. Chris, no snow at all LOL.. I got out of that storm, I'm so thankful. Total 3.25 w/some biking and abs.. slow start but that's okay.

Lizzie way to go girl!

2010 Here I come!