Friday, December 11, 2009

December! Recovery Month? Or is it...


What a start to a running month! I was thinking it would be a nice, long recovery period! Hopefully for most of us, it will be... Me? I signed up for the PF Chang's Rock and Roll Half on January 17th in Phoenix! I think it was the RnR bling that did me in... Oh well... Keeps me healthy!

Record your exercise in a comment! Thanks everyone!

What a end to our year as a group! Great mileage!
Congratulations to TinaGirl and Susan! What an achievement!

6 comments:

Tina Mickelson said...

Can you please put me down for 26.2 on the 6th!?!? Wahoo for the marathon. Can't wait for the half training in January to start and the 10K for United Way on December 19th.

Susan said...

26.2 for me today!!!!! Blog post forthcoming!

MarathonChris said...

Way to rack up those miles you marathoners!!!

18 for me this weekend.....one more big run and the taper to Disney will begin!

CewTwo said...

6.11 miles yesterday for me. Next up is the PF Chang's in Phoenix on January 17th!

TinaGirl? I'll catch that up Monday! Congrats!

ShirleyPerly said...

Great job to both Tina and Susan on their marathons!

LOTS of yards in the pool but NO miles running for me this weekend. My left calf is still recovering from a strain during the race last weekend.

Mike W. said...

I concur, great job to all. Just 5 miles for me, I am re-adapting to winter and running in snow.