Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Roadrunner Sports

A friend told me about Roadrunner Sports over the weekend. He said has been nothing but impressed with their customer service and return policy.

I signed up for their email notification and the welcome letter said that shoes can be exchanged within 60 days as a part of their Fit Garauntee.



Their VIP club is about $40, but you save 10% and get free shipping on your purchases. If you think about it, if you buy four pair of shoes a year, you would break even.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been a RoadRunnerSports customer since 1999. They do have a wonderful customer service both here and at their retail stores.

In 2001, I ordered a bunch of stuff to arrive before a big trip. It didn't show (and there was plenty of time before I left). I called during our travels about the situation. They sent a duplicate order to our destination overnight with the intention that we would send back (on their nickel) the original order.

So, I received all my stuff and a 6pack of socks for my trouble (which I still use - even today!).

the VIP used to be $20 which was more in my budget. I don't buy enough stuff from there to make it worthwhile for me, but they are a great place to shop!