Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Blog

A quick note regarding my blog. Usually, you can find it at http://why-how-what-where-i-run.blogspot.com/ but it has been disabled. It seems that Google bots that search for SPAM BLOGS have determined that my blog fit all of the criteria for a Spam Blog. I have requested human review and an unlock from Google.

I am in the process of moving it to my own domain. I will let you know when things have settled out and I have an address.

I have received a word of advice from a friend. "You get what you pay for," he said.

- - - - - - - - - -

I have a new blog now! www.cewtwo.com

Where did I get that name at?

- - - - - - - - - -

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

Thanks for letting us know what's going on, Charlie. Weird that Google would think your blog is a spam blog, though. I wonder who will be next?